- Bowman Williams
- $115,490.00 -170,130.00/year*
44 Flats Rd
Network Systems Engineer Tier II/III CCNA
We are currently seeking a Network Systems Engineer.
We are seeking a Networking and Systems Tier 2/3 Network Engineer to join the Managed Services team to support and engineer Networking (Cisco) and Windows solutions for small to mid-size companies. Candidates with a CCNA are encouraged to apply, but a CCNA is not required. You will be part of an IT Consulting Services company that supports and engineers IT solutions across the globe and has grown from two million to five million in sales in less than three years and ranked by Crain s as one of the best places to work.
The Network Systems Engineer will be provided a competitive salary, $2,500 a year for training and certifications, health benefits and a retirement matched investment account.
Network Systems Engineer Tier II Desired Skills:
- Network administration, maintenance, configuration and troubleshooting of networks running the Microsoft Windows System
- Experience with virtualization/cloud computing technologies, specifically VMware
- Experience in network security and firewalls (Cisco is a plus)
- Troubleshooting and solutions capability for small to medium-sized systems
- Migration experience including Microsoft Server 2012 to Server 2016
- Up to date skills with exposure to Microsoft Azure, Exchange 2013, and Office 365
- LAN/WAN network technical experience in the design and deployment of network equipment including routers, core switches, SSL VPN/remote access solutions.
- Project management experience
- The ability to balance multiple network and Windows systems projects and clients simultaneously
CCNA is a plus.
Network Systems Engineers possessingMCSE, MCSAorCCNAare strongly preferred, but on-the-job experience can be substituted for certifications.
New York City, New York
$70,000 - $100,000
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, ip, maintain, maintenance, network, satcom, server, system engineer, system specialist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...