- Coca-Cola Refreshments
532 Ira Vail Rd
Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Northern New England (CCNNE), headquartered in Bedford, New Hampshire, is one of the largest independently owned and operated Coca-Cola bottlers in the United States. Over the past 40 years, CCNNE has exhibited an unrivaled commitment to the consumers, customers, and communities we serve. Our primary mission is to refresh the Northeast and to inspire moments of optimism through our brands and the actions of our people. CCNNE is proud to bottle and sell products owned by The Coca-Cola Company, Dr. Pepper Snapple Group, Monster Energy Corporation, fairlife and The Moxie Beverage Company.
JOB LOCATION(S)Catskills, NY
Coca-Cola of Northern New England is seeking a hardworking, professional and customer-oriented Merchandiser to join our team!
The Merchandiser is responsible for ensuring that beverage sections, displays, coolers and all points of availability are stocked and maintained with proper product levels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain product on store racks, shelves, displays, and in coolers by identifying replenishment needs:
- Transprt product between backroom and display floor with manual equipment
- Replenish, face, and rtate product
- Build, change, and take dwn product displays
- Maintain prduct signage
- Clean prduct space
- Secure damaged r defective product
- Manage backroom by organizing and consolidating backstock:
- Identify, mnitor, and report backstock inventory levels
- Re-pack prduct and organize backroom materials (pallets, product shells etc.)
- Operate manual and pwered handling equipment (i.e., pallet jack, hand-truck etc.)
- Maintain areas of responsibility in designated accounts by communicating status and concerns to store and company personnel:
- Identify and reprt unsafe working conditions
- Attend and cmplete company training and certifications
- Fllow company and store policies regarding backroom, display floor, replenishment, equipment, and safety
- Fllow applicable local, state, and federal laws
- Provide customer service to consumers and store personnel by identifying and resolving concerns:
- Answer questins
- Lcate product
- Respnd to requests for assistance
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 6 months of general work experience required
- 1+ years of experience working in grocery, retail, consumer goods, warehousing or related field preferred
- Experience working with manual or powered pallet jacks preferred
- Must have the ability to repetitively lift, push and pull 50+ pounds, reach above head height, squat, kneel, bend and reach
- Must have the ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Must have the ability to push and pull manual and powered material handling equipment (i.e., pallet jack, hand-truck etc.) containing product loads for a minimum of 100 yards without assistance
- Must have the ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Must have the ability to read information in small, medium and large print
- Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines
- Merchandisers that they must have their own car
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company's needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.
CCNNE requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with CCNNE is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check and drug screen. Where applicable,?driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to CCNNE's guidelines to determine eligibility for the position.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER STATEMENT
CCNNE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Associated topics: buyer, display, merchandise, purchase, raw material, ship, shipment, store, supplier, supply chain
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...