eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is a cloud software consulting firm based in Albany, NY. eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is currently looking for a consultant for the following role.
Workflow Processes and BPR Business Analyst
Tasks the role will be performing:
1. Work with program staff to analyze and document business and reporting requirements, business / workflow processes, data flows, and system interfaces.
2. Work with developers, data analysts, and contractors on gap analysis and logical design.
3. Work with business, developers, analysts, and testers to ensure completeness of test plans and test scenarios.
4. Develop all or portions of the following project artifacts as needed using MS Office and Visio: Business Requirements Priority Matrix, Business Requirements Document, Gap Analysis Document, Functional / Technical Specifications, Use Cases, Screen and Interface Design Document, others as identified.
5. Compile reports and activity status as requested by the project manager.
6. Work in a matrixed team structure, often facilitating multi-disciplinary teams, translating business/program subject matter information into project artifacts.
7. Mentor and train junior and mid-level business analysts.
8. Prepare and execute a knowledge transfer.
9. Follow enterprise, cluster level, department level, and division level directives, best practices, standards, and methodologies, as appropriate or requested.
Requirements for the position:
Powered by JazzHR
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...