Academic Psychiatry Position in Upstate New York
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is working with an Academic Facility in upstate New York to recruit a Psychiatrist for their Comprehensive Psychiatric Emergency Program (CPEP).
- Join established team of 9.5 FTE's
- 3 Shifts - daytime, evening, and overnight which are shared among the team
- 2 physicians are scheduled per shift
- Full time consists of 232-eight hour shifts annually
- CPEP has 20 beds
- Academic Appointment commensurate with experience
- Teaching and supervising of rotating residents, fellows, and medical students
- Competitive compensation for the academic setting
Rochester is a thriving city with a wide range of culinary options, numerous festivals, and shopping galore. This mid-sized city offers a reasonable cost of living, commutable downtown full of arts and culture and booming suburbs.
Associated topics: bioethics, dietary, hepatology, mental, neurology, neurosurgery, otolaryngology, school of medicine, therapy, trauma