Neurosurgeon Needed in Upstate New York
New York based medical group is seeking to recruit new neurosurgery physicians due to succession planning and growth.
Hospital is a Level II trauma center with 450 beds.
- High functioning practice performing 2,500+ cases/year with excellent hospital support and wide referral network spanning 120 mile radius.
- Opportunity for clinical faculty appointment with a major medical university.
- New Neurosurgeon will be able to practice comprehensive neurosurgery, including complex adult spine and cranial neurosurgery.
- Actively supported by neuro-endovascular, pain management/non-operative spine, and neuro-radiology services.
- Neurosurgery practice is supported by (4) Physician Assistants and (1) Nurse Practitioner.
- Call coverage will be 1:5.
- There are opportunities for teaching residents and medical students
- Competitive starting salary, productivity incentives, excellent benefits and malpractice insurance provided.
- Located near Syracuse
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician