Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Emergency Medical Associates (EMA), an Envision Physician Services Provider, is seeking Per Diem Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Emergency Department at Albany Memorial Hospital located in Albany, NY.
Albany Memorial Hospital, part of St. Peter’s Health Partners, is celebrating 150 years as a healing presence in the Capital Region. Awards and accolades include accreditation as a Chest Pain Center by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care, for the second time; Designated Stroke Center by the New York State Department of Health; Center for Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine accreditation; and is the recipient of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s ‘Get With The Guidelines (GWTG)’ – Stroke Silver Plus Quality Achievement Award.
- 30-bed community hospital with ambulatory surgical services
- Renovated, state-of-the-art-facility
- 24/7 Hospitalist service covers Medical/Surgical/Tele Unit and responds to in-house codes
- Top notch radiology program is well staffed, has Tele-radiography for cases after hours, and PAC for digital radiology viewing
- Wound Care Center, hand rehabilitation
Emergency Department Profile
- 40,000 annual volume
- Broad community pathology that includes minor trauma and moderate medical acuity
- 20 room ED with hard wired monitors and 8 bed fast-track
- 27 hours per day of physician coverage
- 28 hours per day of APP coverage
- 24 hours per day of scribe coverage
- 5.3% admission rate. Higher Acuity patients are transferred to tertiary centers in town including St. Peter's Hospital
- Meditech EMR moving to EPIC July 2020
- Able to work at all 3 St. Peter's Health Partners Emergency Departments
- Academic affiliation with Albany Medical Center provides rotations for fourth year medical students and PA students affording academic involvement and adjunct faculty appointments for interested EM physicians
- Active EMS program provides medical direction for 9 local squads and conducts ACLS training.
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
A-rated professional liability insurance
Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
Competitive compensation including several benefit options
Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.PandoLogic. Category: , Keywords: Emergency Physician
Loading some great jobs for you...