We are a national wound management company that partners with hospitals to manage the outpatient wound care centers. We are almost 800 centers strong nationwide seeing more than 330,000 patients per year! In 2016, the Healogics Patient Satisfaction rate of 93% is based on 21,470 returned surveys or 27% of the patients who were surveyed. We have a 93% healing rate when recommended course of treatment was completed!
You can see if we have a center near you on our website: www.healogics.com under About Healogics and then \"Find a Wound Care Center near me\"!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR LEADERS!
We have current opportunities for physicians with leadership skills who are interested in our Medical Director opportunities. We currently have opportunities in the following locations:
- St. Lawrence County, NY
- 1 hour away from Watertown, NY
- 30 minutes from SUNY Canton
- 5 minutes from Ogdensburg International Airport
WHAT WE WANT:
DYNAMIC physicians with leadership skills, great communication and true believers in providing quality care to their patients
- because you'll be seen as the leader in the community
- because you'll be seen as the expert
- because we want to heal patients
COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING and SUPPORT
- You get HBO certified
- Training and Mentoring with our Regional Medical Directors based on evidence based medicine
- Ongoing support from both clinical and operations with ouir leaders!
GENERAL DETAILS, SCHEDULE, AND BENEFITS:
- Monday - Friday, general business hours
- No call, no nights, no weekends
- Malpractice and Tail provided
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability, life, 401k, CME stipend
- PTO and Holidays off
- We are a team! We are looking for team-minded physicians who can collaborate to work together for assure quality care if provided!
- Board Certification is required as you will be credentialed with the hospital.
- Must have active unrestricted medical license in NY
Associated topics: bilingual, care, care physician, family medicine, family practice physician, nocturnist, outpatient, practice, practice physician, primary care