Residential Treatment Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-Time
Our client is a leader in the child welfare and trauma space for over 130 years and is one of the most impactful agencies that serve children and families. The sprawling facility on over 2,000 acres is managed by a strong leadership team that is thoughtful and fair and accomplishes a safe, nurturing environment for children.
The Bilingual Residential Treatment Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day leadership, administration and management of the residential, units including developing and implementing a comprehensive therapeutic program to ensure youth needs are met.Job Requirements:
Job responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day supervision of staff including assigning/directing work, supervision and performance assessments and coordinating/conducting staff training and development.
- Managing and monitoring time management of completing weekly staff schedules, projecting overtime and submitting reports.
- Monitor program budgeting and petty cash to ensure expenses do not exceed budgetary limits.
- Coordinate and ensure overall therapeutic activities of assigned units including recreational programming, independent living groups, treatment groups and life skills.
- Promote a healthy well-being by maintaining a clean, safe and enriched environment.
Job Requirements include:
- Possess an Associate’s Degree or higher in Human Services, Criminal Justice or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in working with high-risk youth in a residential treatment setting.
- Supervisory experience in a residential treatment setting required.
- Ability to converse in English and Spanish and work a flexible schedule.
Loading some great jobs for you...